The C-3 Plus TemplateSuite
is a sophisticated aquisition tool for indexing repetitive tables of contents or table of contents patterns. It is based on a semi-automatic rule-based recognition and assignment of essay data (author, title, page reference).
The C-3 Plus RuleSuite, which is based on the BCS-2 software, generates compound-compatible data formats so that the data can be directly transferred to the respective compound databases.
Using the C-3 Plus RegelSuite allows a change to “free-form mode” on a page-by-page basis.
- semi-automated processing of multi-column and tabular tables of contents
- Recognition of multilingual tables of contents
- realized as Unicode application (UTF-16), support of Cyrillic, Greek and Slavic characters
- automatic naming and page interval calculation
- Enrichment of metadata via SRU query (e.g. compound and GND data) or integration of CSV files (e.g. journal title lists)
- Generation of compound-compatible data formats (MARC 21.XML, PICA+, PICA3, C3.XML)
- via BCS-2 as a single-user solution
- available as a multi-user solution for distributed/cooperative work via additional connection to MyBib eDoc
Basic connection to BCS-2 Professional
- BCS-2 konsistente und anwendungsspezifische Nutzeroberfläche, so dass Anwendende eine bekannte Arbeitsumgebung wieder erkennen
- Scanner-unabhängige Digitalisierung (direkte/native Anbindung an verschiedene Scanner, alternativ Anbindung via Twain-Standard)
- Importmöglichkeit externer Scans/Digitalisate
- Nutzung der in BCS-2 integrierten OCR (Tesseract, alternativ ABBYY)
Extended connection to MyBib eDoc
- C-3 Plus can be used as a multi-user solution in conjunction with the workflow management system MyBib eDoc
- automated workflow control
- flexible business processes in which different FIDs and media types (magazines vs. collections/congress volumes) can be integrated
- Dashboard reporting
- browser-based quality assurance
- MyBib eDoc/C-3 Plus Workflow
- Order management in MyBib eDoc
- Processing in BCS-2 and C-3 Plus
- Delivery/provision via MyBib eDocb eDoc®
User manuals and technical descriptions
On our documentation website you will find manuals and additional documentation for our software solutions. These structured reference works make it easier for you to use the software, provide answers to questions and optimize the application in your company.
This link leads to the documentation website.
Specials: C3XML, tutorials, short manuals …
Click on the following link to access our specials: https://manuals.imageware.de/en/c-3/c-3-plus/specials/