read itstop reading
C-3 Plus Freeform-Suite
is an easy to use data acquisition tool. It is particularly useful for indexing non-recurring tables of contents or those with difficult recognition patterns. The marking of the article data (author, title, page reference) is done manually.
The C-3 Plus FreeformSuite, which is based on the BCS-2 software, generates compound-compatible data formats, so that the data can be transferred directly into the respective compound databases.
- Processing of multi-column and tabular tables of contents
- free editability of the OCR result
- Recognition of multilingual tables of contents
- realized as Unicode application (UTF-16), support of Cyrillic, Greek and Slavic characters
- automatic naming and page interval calculation
- Enrichment of metadata via SRU query (e.g. compound and GND data) or integration of CSV files (e.g. journal title lists)
- Generation of compound-compatible data formats (MARC 21.XML, PICA+, PICA3, C3.XML)
- via BCS-2 as a single-user solution
- available as a multi-user solution for distributed/cooperative work via additional connection to MyBib eDoc
- BCS-2 consistent and application-specific user interface, so that users recognize a familiar working environment
- Scanner-independent digitization (direct/native connection to different scanners, alternatively connection via Twain standard)
- Import possibility of external scans/digitized material
- Use of the OCR integrated in BCS-2 (Tesseract, alternatively ABBYY)
- For cooperative work, C-3 Plus can be used as a multi-user solution in conjunction with the workflow management system MyBib eDoc.
- automated workflow control
- flexible business processes in which different FIDs and media types (magazines vs. collections/congress volumes) can be integrated
- Dashboard reporting
- browser-based quality assurance
- MyBib eDoc/C-3 Plus Workflow
- Order management in MyBib eDoc
- Processing in BCS-2 and C-3 Plus
- Delivery/provision via MyBib eDoc
Upgrade zur C-3 Plus RegelSuite für die regelbasierten Formalerschließung von Aufsätzen aus Periodika, Kongressbänden und Monografien
Simple CC-Tool replacement possible!
On our documentation website you will find manuals and additional documentation for our software solutions. These structured reference works make it easier for you to use the software, provide answers to questions and optimize the application in your company.
This link leads to the documentation website.