3. Plustek Scanneradd chapter
3.1 How do I disable Bookpavillion?add section
Sometimes the scanner adjusts even though no changes have been made in BCS-2. To prevent this, disable Bookpavillion. Bookpavillion is installed as part of the TWAIN driver installation.
3.2 After installing from CD, the brightness or contrast slider does not work. What should I do?add section
This is due to an outdated TWAIN driver on your installation CD. To fix the problem, please download the latest drivers:
Now unzip the ZIP file to a directory of your choice and start the installer. First, the previously installed driver is deleted. Aafter the computer restarts the actual installation of the new driver will be performed.
3.3 How do I prevent the scanner from entering standby mode?add section
The reason for the mode change is an outdated driver, which is delivered on the BCS-2 CD. Proceed as follows:
- Download the latest driver: OpticBook 4800 Treiber.
- After downloading, unzip the file.
- Uninstall the current driver and disable the Bookpavillion of the Plustek driver.
- Install the new driver.
- The scanner will now remain active until you turn it off.