2. MyBib Robot – Create JobsKapitel hinzufügen
Using the import robot, several selected jobs can be downloaded from a MyBib eDoc system to be processed.
The Create Job by selecting Mybib eDoc jobs dialog is accessed via the menu item Create new jobs by MyBib eDoc jobs… in the Job menu.
This option is only available in the BCS-2 startup interface.
- Check Workflow
- Select method for selecting MyBib eDoc jobs
- Enter maximum number of jobs
- Select batch operation
- Start job creation via button
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
2.1 Workflow for newly created jobs:Abschnitt hinzufügen
In the upper area of the dialog, the MyBib eDoc Workflow for which jobs are to be downloaded must be selected, if it has not already been selected via the start interface.
2.2 General SettingsAbschnitt hinzufügen
The method for selecting MyBib eDoc jobs is selected in the basic settings. Selection is possible based on the order class, i.e. based on the next workflow step for the service or based on the order status and state and/or prefix.
2.2.1 Method for selecting MyBib eDoc jobs:
Select MyBib eDoc orders by order class: If this method is checked, the order class can be selected from the drop-down list.
Mybib eDoc order class: The following order classes are available
- Orders for which scanning is required
- Orders which are the subject of a complaint
- Orders that need to be postprocessed
- Jobs for which OCR must be performed
- Orders for which a C3 Plus operation must be performed
- Jobs for which a Clipping Suite operation must be performed
Please note that the job class must also match the service and the BCS-2 Workflow and ScanClient settings in MyBib eDoc. Otherwise you will receive an error message.
The following options are only available if the option Select MyBib eDoc jobs is not activated by the job class.
Prefix of the order number: Order prefix
Status of the MyBib eDoc order: An order status applicable to the MyBib service can be selected.
Status of the MyBib eDoc order: A status of the order applicable to the MyBib service can be selected.
Maximum number of MyBib Doc orders to be processed: The maximum number of orders to be selected and displayed is specified here
Display the resulting order list: If this function is activated, the order numbers of the orders found are displayed in an order list.
Via the list it is possible to select or exclude orders for download. After confirming the entries with OK, the number of jobs that are now created is displayed.
As soon as the job creation has been confirmed, the download of the MyBib eDoc jobs and the attachment as new jobs in BCS-2 starts.
2.3 Create jobsAbschnitt hinzufügen
The query and resulting job creation, with or without prior display of the job list, is triggered by the Start Job Creation button. If the Display Resulting Job List function is activated, the job creation only starts after the list has been confirmed and a query about the job creation has been made (see above). As soon as the job creation has been successfully completed, a message dialog appears.
Start job creation:
- MyBib Server: The MyBib name associated with the workflow is displayed
- Current job: The job number of the job currently being downloaded is displayed.
- Current file: Shows which image is currently being downloaded
- Current job: Shows the job number of the new job.
- Overall progress: Displays the overall progress of the process
- Job progress: Displays the status of the job download.
Operations to be performed on the newly created jobs
In the section Operation to be executed on the newly created jobs, a batch operation can be selected to be executed after the download.
The following operations are currently available from the upper drop-down list.
- Perform no Operation: No batch operation is performed after the job is created.
- Apply masking: The images are cropped according to the mask/area setting. Masking always refers to only one mask (with or without gutter/partition line) or one area!
- Apply Multi-Masking: The selected areas of the images are cropped.
- Apply page division: Apply page division for all images with dividing line
- Perform OCR in the selected areas: Text recognition is performed in the selected areas. The OCR results can be accessed and edited via the properties dialog of the respective area.
The OCR results are stored internally by BCS-2 in an IWC OCR DOC. With the IWC OCR DOC, the OCR results can also be used for indexing or zonal OCR without having to trigger additional OCR runs.
- Perform OCR for all pages: An OCR run is performed based on the OCR settings for (all) pages of the job. As a result, OCR data is available for export in a txt file.
- Perform OCR for all pages, generate eL format: After the OCR run, the OCR data is available for export in eL format.
- Perform OCR for all pages, generate eL format and generate normal OCR text: The OCR run generates TXT and eL files that can be output when the job is transferred.
- Detect barcodes in the selected areas: Prerequisite BarcodeSuite
- Binarize according to the valid threshold value settings: The images are converted into 1Bit images using the respective stored binarization threshold (default value 128).
- Rotate (90°, 180°, 270°, 1°, -1°): The images are rotated by 90°, 180° or 270°.
- Invert: The image colors are inverted.
- Scale to grayscale: The color image is displayed as a grayscale image. When saving, grayscale images are created (24 bit).
- Black border removal: The black area around a scanned image is colored white
- Despeckle: Small dots (impurities) on the image are automatically removed.
- Deskew: The images are automatically deskewed
- Remove background: The background colors of the image are removed.
- Flip Vertical/Horizontal: The images are mirrored vertically/horizontally
- Scale images to 100/200/300/400/500/600 DPI: The images are scaled according to the default.
- Set the resolution of the image to the resolution of the current image: The „real“ resolution of the image is determined beforehand using the function Calibrate image (determine real resolution) , context menu Ranges/Rulers and Calibration.
- Set threshold value of the image to the threshold value of the current image: The binarization threshold value of the current image is set for all selected images. The binarization threshold value of an image can be set with the slider that appears after calling the function with the button.
- Append ICC profile: An ICC profile is attached to the images. To select the appropriate profile the navigation browser is opened.
- Remove ICC profile: The attached profiles are deleted.
- Apply Script: In each workflow you can define your own operations or the combination and order of image operations (e.g. deskew, spot removal, etc.) in the Scripting tab.
Using the lower drop-down list, the user can select for which pages of the job the operation should be performed.
Batch processing can be used for:
- all pages of the job
- all marked pages of the job
- all pages after the current page
- all pages before the current page
- all pages with odd numbers (left)
- all pages with even numbers (right)
can be carried out.
Certain long batch operations such as OCR runs with ABBYY use a lot of memory and may cause the program to slow down and eventually crash. To avoid this, it is possible to split the batch operation of several jobs into individual packets.