- Scan software BCS-2® manages overhead- and microfilm scanners in the National Library of Luxembourg
- BCS-2® Classic: New Release 3.10 available
- International Document Delivery from the German National Library of Economics (ZBW) now also in digital form
- Flexible workflow definitions with BCS-2® Professional
- Ready for the future: With BCS-2® towards Windows10!
Document delivery orders via WorldShare® ILL in connection to MyBib eDoc® and MyBib eL® can be carried out quickly, in high quality and copyright-compliant.
The German National Library of Economics – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (ZBW) with its two locations in Kiel and Hamburg gathers international literature on economics. The stock of over 4 million volumes and 31,000 periodicals currently subscribed come from more than 100 countries.
As a partner for the international document delivery and interlibrary loan participant in the OCLC World Share® Interlibrary Loan the ZBW now provides its customers with orders in digital form.
Compared with the conventional international interlibrary loan the WorldShare® ILL service allows a largely automated processing. In the future, ordered articles can be digitized and made available via the presentation platform MyBib eL®. Only the requesting library has (reading) access to the digitized version, which can be printed ONCE and delivered to the original purchaser. This procedure, including the billing with OCLC is controlled centrally by the workflow system MyBib eDoc® from ImageWare.
Not only the quality improvement in comparison to the fax supplies and the saving on postage costs stand on the “plus side”, but also the fast processing and automated billing.